Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happenings

Alex's last Tball game was little less than a week ago. This is him up at bat. He wacked that T.
On third base...
Running home...
playing shortstop. We told him to watch the ball, so he got in this pose and put his glove out. One of his friends that was on the team was playing pitcher and she started to copy him.
They all got medals. Here's Alex with his uniform and medal at home.
Brigham and Lissie were wrestling one morning while I was in the shower. I found blood all over the back of Brigham's head. He knocked his head into the fireplace. I called up Mark and told him to come home and then we went to Instacare. The result....2 staples in the back of his head. Here they are. (He calls them maples).
He was bleeding a little bit so I put this on the back of his head so while he slept he didn't get it everywhere. This is the next morning before I combed his hair.
This is Taylor yesterday. He's a tan little guy!
Lissie has discovered many things she can do by herself in the last month. She can finally open the fridge, climb up on the tramp, open the more difficult doors, so forth and so forth. She also discovered she can climb the tree. Well she can't get down though, or at least she couldn't. She can do it a little better now. When Mark's mom was here, I couldn't climb and Mark was gone. Lissie was helped by Alex to get up and then Mark's mom had to help her down. Here is the picture of the both of them. Alex is also in there trying to help her get down as well. How funny to see my mother in law climb a tree. I'm glad she was here, because I was definately not up to climbing a tree.

6 comments:

Julie P. said...

Ha ha, that is hilarious to think my mom was in a tree:) Congrats to Alex on T-ball, Brig on his first set of maples, Lissie for getting to big, and Taylor for looking so dang cute!!

Nikki said...

Jaxon's last t-ball game is tonight, but since he's been throwing up all day, he'll have to pass! That is really funny to think of your m-i-l in a tree, but not as funny as mine :) I think it will be sad to see how big jayden seems after the baby gets here. the one who has been the baby for so long and always seemed so little suddenly grows up big overnight! By the way, he's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

excuse me?!
Lots of fun memories tied up in Ammon.
Jayden is huge already!
:)
Can't wait to see all of you.

Jim and Lisa said...

Why are we excusing you, Mom? I can't believe your mother-in-law climbed the tree! Wow! Now that's definitely above and beyond the call of duty. Poor, Brigham! I can't believe how big Taylor looks...what a cutie! I guess we get to see him in person soon. Yea for your other kids, too. They're all getting so grown up!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

he doesn't look that big in person... pictures make him look like a totally different baby... they just don't do him justice! HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

The Steeds said...

Your family certainly knows how to have fun! I gather that there is never a dull moment. We sure enjoyed seeing you on the Fourth!